-Untamed- -Untamed-

1k plays, 2 reviews besides mine. i was cruising for new music and surely it is found. Rate up, link up, and bring more ears!

~Girl in Love~ hania ~Girl in Love~ hania

Incredible

Nothing short of spectacular. I wish i had the right words to do it justice.

I'm a sucker for harmony.

spirit of the fight spirit of the fight

I Don't Know Why...

... but i love it. It's crunchy, and VERY 8-bit nintendo. there is just something epic and classic about it. it's kind of familiar.. like i might have fought a FF-V battle or played some Chrono while listening to it.

It's an inexplicable lust. Don't ask why, i don't know, but it definetly gets like 5 stars for being well made, well looped, with quality built portions all brought together, making more than the sum of its parts. then theres like 2 more stars cuz its classic nintendo quality (SO vintage) and then like 1 more star cuz im whacked out of my gourd on slurm and cheetos.

nice work.

SA2B Metal Harbour Piano SA2B Metal Harbour Piano

It's Interesting

i honestly prefer the one with the electric guitars and the whole rock edge but this is a different take on things. it's got a certain air of quality to it, but my judgement might be biased since its 5:30 in the morning and ive been listening to some strange stuff all night.

good job, try making the song more your own. you played it very well keyed to their version but i like the little flourishes towards the end more than anything else.

keep playing, tinkering, tweaking.. *thumbs up*

blood drunk blood drunk

Mastering?

i like whats there but not quite the way its put together. Sorry.

The volume levels could probably be tweaked a bit. the vocals are just way way too high, to the point where it almost drowns out the guitar and with most people its usually the other way around so i have to say this is definetly a frist.

azserath responds:

well i see your point impy but this is kinda a knock on finish metal ( by finish i mean finland ) which the guitar is quieter than the guitar and what most people dont relize the difference between sound and noise but those who compose or mix music are the ones who do know there is one final thing that teaches us differently than others and that is our skills as musicians ex. i know many different styles of metal, techno, and several different genres and you know several different genres of the electronic musical arts

cocaine reloaded cocaine reloaded

Strange

i would have enjoyed it alot more without the voice samples, actually... but that definetly adds a very unique flair to it, thats for sure.

azserath responds:

thanks impy

Open Eyes (Can Close The Mind) Open Eyes (Can Close The Mind)

It's different

The sound is strange but very familiar. i dont mean that in a bad way at all, either.

keep it up *thumbs up*

ArisingFlame responds:

Thanks! I think I know what you mean =P
I'll keep crackin' at it ^_^

Helix - Fear Helix - Fear

Badass

i could see this in a movie. The main villian rolls in and this rolls up the volume.

Seriously, delicious.

Helix6 responds:

Starts out a little too slow... The hero would have to be bleeding and dying prior to the arrival. But I can see it in something like "Ghost in the Shell." I think the movie would have to adapt to the music rather than the other way. Maybe that is the problem with most movies these days... Perhaps music is just a more primary medium for communication than film (visual) and we daily over-rate the visual against the musical communication.

Helix - Atlantis Helix - Atlantis

why so low?

this should definetly be in the 4.0 bracket man. people are seriously hating on it.

Helix6 responds:

Yeah, well it's kind of pussy compared to the rest of my stuff. :)

Helix - City of Industry Helix - City of Industry

Hellz Yeah!

I want you to know taht this is the freakin epitomy of the genre. This is the incanation of industrial techno.

i love driving around town listening to this song. it's beyond awesome. i never get tired of it, either. theres nothing more delicious than putting you out in the air from all 3,000 of my watts.

i got a noise code violation and it's all your fault :P

keep up the good work, man.

Helix6 responds:

Do you live in Hell? I would expect that driving around listening to my stuff would get you shot in most places. You must be a real weirdo?! :)